Monday, March 06, 2006
WB Editor 2 is the second generation of the desktop blogging tool. The re-engineered user interface brings more blogging fun. And the WB Editor plugins bring more power to your blogging life style. See features.
What's new WB Editor 2.3.2
What's new in WB Editor 2.3
- Added Plug in manager to
- Assign shortcuts to plug-in functions
- Set plug-in function run auto before/after posting
- New plug-in: Tag Me, find tags using Yahoo Context Analysis Web Service
- New plug-in: Ping Ping Ping, Weblog update web service ping
- New plug-in: Web Archive, save post as .mht file
See change logs of WB Editor 2.
|What is WB Editor?|
WB Editor is the desktop blogging tool that provides a word processor like interface, RSS aggregator integration, remote blog management, trackback ping, category management, file upload, local blog storage and more other features.